Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snakes and no Ladders!

It's official. I am addicted to Snakes. Yes, that very game you get on the Nokia phones. Hate to admit it but I just don’t seem to get enough of it. I want to beat myself every-time. Myself because only I play that game on my phone. I tried. A lot. To not press that Menu button. But I want to know. I want to know what lies ahead. Okay, another thing is that this is not the old version. The vision is limited in this. There are certain paths you have to take in order to go to the next level. Delay in the usual energy collection, and you are gone Buddy! Cant wait for goodies here. And of course like all responsible drivers you can’t let the snake bang into a wall. No, that doesn’t help. You have to take swift turns and move slow and fast when required. Oh the excitement when you cross something you have been attempting for a long time. Its bad, this addiction. I play this game the whole day. Now, I could do something more productive, something more stimulating or maybe something which would make a difference in the World but nope I don’t. I’d rather play this game and feel jubilant every time I go to the next level.  
Now that I think of it. I don’t know whether it is an addiction to play the game or win or am I just inquisitive to know what lies next.

Peace
Shaki

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! You've surely reached the next level of self flagellation! Awesome! If this is a trend, I'd be more than interested to know, what lies ahead!

    Cheers,
    RD! ;)

    ReplyDelete