Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Planner in Me

There is no point in planning! You know the more I plan the more you should be sure there are going to be twists and turns to it. I work hard on making things right. You know, everything should go as planned. Every detail on track. Making everyone and everything fall in its place, much to a lot of people's annoyance.  Sometimes I do achieve it but the way to it is full of worries, changes, stress. Yes, there are frustrations too when things don't quite work out the way I planned it to be. And disappointments that I couldn't make some things right. But still I plan and worry. And I feel only I can do the job and that is the worst thing! So how do I get myself from becoming this wierd control freak of sorts?Perfectionist? Naaa..
Wouldn't it be easier if I just let things be the way it is? Just let things be. But then you know what, I just cant stop myself from planning and expecting! Strange! I know this habit of mine can get on people's nerves but I just cant help it!

Peace
Shaki

No comments:

Post a Comment