Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First Cakes!

Well. I finally did it! I baked a cake. It is one of the things I thought I would never be able to do!! But it was Su's birthday and I had to do something special. She is leaving in a month :( So I decided to bake her a cake :)  Of course to start I had to call the expert, Che N. She is the best cook in this part of the World :)
Its crazy how she knows so many recipes! She asked me which cake I wanted to bake and I was totally confused. Settled for the easiest- The Chocolate Cake with no frills. Now, the thing is no one tells you the minute details or what might go wrong but thanks to Che N I got over all the hurdles! Another thing, preparing for the cake is the hard part, baking takes just about 6 to 7 minutes! Putting up the picture of the cakes I baked. Have to comment here that they turned out to be great and tasted good too!


Love,
Shaki

No comments:

Post a Comment